Friday, April 25, 2014

Stamp collecting isn't just collecting.

As the title does the honor of this post, stamp collecting isn't just collecting. It helps you learn more about the different cultures, countries, history, important events, even the television series, movies and many more.

Moreover what excites me, you can have pen pals and exchange stamps through writing your pal who lives the other end of the continent. There are many websites which can help you find your next bff somewhere in the world.

Well, I have received my USA Philatelic Catalog of Volume 19 by The Postal Store and honestly I love the new stamp collection they have on this volume! The name of the collection is Vintage Circus Posters, how amazing is that!




I shall order in no time! If you like them as well, you can probably find them nearest post office or hey here is the ebay page of US Postal Service for you! US-Postal-Service-Store

Here is also page of information they have had in their catalog which I have enjoyed reading it.





Also stamp collecting can be a great pick-up line with your charm! It can be very cheesy I admit.

- Would you like to see my stamp collection? It has many varieties *winks* 

Have a great day and keep smiling! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment