Monday, May 12, 2014

Heavenly Henna by Melanie Tramont

Today's feature is a very talented artist and my dear friend, Melanie Tramont. She has been working for a different businesses as henna tattoo artist and now she started her own business! If you are around Cleveland, Ohio area, you should make an appointment! Her price range is VERY reasonable and she adds her own magical touches for your ideas on your henna tattoos!

Here is her flyer;

And this is my henna tattoo that I got today! I wanted a jasmin tattoo because my mom's name is Jasmine and she added little touches so it looks gorgeous!


 Honestly I found henna so much better and fun than actual tattoo because after a week or longer I can have whatever design I want on me. It is up to my mood! They also look amazing for summer too!

Make your appointment today!
Here is her facebook page : www.facebook.com/heavenlyhennabymelanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment