Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Zombie Next Door: Zombie Zappers Book 3 by Nadia Higgins: Book Review

Today, here is a children's book review! We always have a inner-child  that wants to come out occasionally!

I had a chance to read a new release of "The Zombie Next Door: Zombie Zappers Book 3" by Nadia Higgins. It is published by Enslow Publishers which they sent my copy, thank you very much by the way!

It is the third book of the series of Zombie Zappers and here is my review on it;

I must say I love the adventurous friendship the book has and the strong friendship as well that helps each other and community. Eventually you see that technological devices and our young generation's interest in technology has a very big place in the story. Leo who is the main character, is very kind hearted and very imaginative. The story is enjoyable to read for I would suggest 10+ ages. Thank you for the fun read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment